K7DJ

GAYLE - abcdefu (Vocals) 人声 干声 素材 下载

32 0 0 0
>

作词 : David Bruce Pittenger/Sara Davis/Taylor Gayle Rutherfurd
> 作曲 : David Bruce Pittenger/Sara Davis/Taylor Gayle Rutherfurd
> Fνck you and your mom and your sister and your job
> And your broke-ass car and that shit you call art
> Fνck you and your friends that I'll never see again
> Everybody but your dog, you can all fνck off
> I swear I meant to mean the best when it ended
> Even tried to bite my tongue when you start shit
> Now you're textin' all my friends asking questions
> They never even liked you in the first place
> Dated a girl that I hate for the attention
> She only made it two days, what a connection
> It's like you'd do anything for my affection
> You're goin' all about it in the worst ways
> I was into you, but I'm over it now
> And I was tryin' to be nice
> But nothing's getting through, so let me spell it out
> A-B-C-D-E, F-U
> And your mom and your sister and your job
> And your broke-ass car and that shit you call art
> Fνck you and your friends that I'll never see again
> Everybody but your dog, you can all fνck off
> Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
> A-B-C-D-E, F-U
> You said you just needed space and so I gave it
> When I had nothin' to say you couldn't take it
> Told everyone I'm a bitch, so I became it
> Always had to put yourself above me
> I was into you, but I'm over it now
> And I was tryin' to be nice
> But nothing's getting through, so let me spell it out
> A-B-C-D-E, F-U
> And your mom and your sister and your job
> And your craigslist couch and the way your voice sounds
> Fνck you and your friends that I'll never see again
> Everybody but your dog, you can all fνck off
> Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
> A-B-C-D-E, F-U
> Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
> A-B-C-D-E, F-U
> And your mom and your sister and your job
> And your broke-ass car and that shit you call art
> Fνck you and your friends that I'll never see again
> Everybody but your dog, you can all fνck off

GAYLE - abcdefu (Vocals) 分享

虽然不是非常干净,但是整体还是很不错的。

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1kJHloPWs8R9Z1cqukitQ7g 提取码: de3u 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

Comment